Sunday, May 11, 2008

I was angry about road rage until.....



Well readers, I finally saw Karma taking its pound of flesh and it brought forth tears of joy.

About 6 weeks ago, a real knuckhead ran me out of my driving lane and we came close to becoming one, thank jaysus-allah-buddha, not in the biblical sense. It was something I don't wish to revisit. He did the full routine: gave me the bird, laughed, sped off and into the sunset. I am pleased to announce that, while driving to the post office on Saturday, I saw one of Alexandria's finest issueing an invitation to pay a fine or come to a party at City Hall.

It made my day in a lovely, quiet manner. Even though it was a chilly day, I felt warm breezes. I wish the same to you. May you witness the full bounty of karma some time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment