Monday, February 11, 2008

Words By Scoop

My friend, Olga, often pounds me like a jack-hammer with questions about people, their associated motives, and the ultimate meaning of life.

One day I responded to her and she took a step back. "You need to write these things down" she directed me with a sense of urgency. She insisted I write it down so I'd remember and pass it along to someone else.

I did enter it in a Word document all by its lonely self with the file name of "sayings by ruth". So far it is the only entry. It is months later and while looking for another file I stubbed my digital toe on it during a search.

Read on and join the enlightened. Perhaps it will help you bring something into focus. I'm no Linda Ellerby, but I like it.

THERE IS NO ULTIMATE ANSWER.
THERE IS NO ULTIMATE STATUS.
THERE IS NO ULTIMATE DESTINATION.

LIFE JUST IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment